Take a day in two of the regions most exquisite locations, Annecy and Geneva. With part of the day spent by Lac d’Annecy enjoying its pristine turquoise waters and then the afternoon exploring exciting Geneva and its most interesting landmarks and sights.
Take the morning to enjoy the world-famous town of Annecy; you can enjoy the historic Chateau and Castle, colourful buildings and cobbled walkways. With canal ways weaving through the Old Town, it is obvious why Annecy was nicknamed ‘The Venice of the Alps.’
• Depart Geneva for Annecy. (1 hour)
• Arriving in Annecy free time to explore the picturesque Old Town.
• Explore the Lake and enjoy a boat cruise tour (Full Package).
• Depart from Annecy for an afternoon tour of Geneva city.
• Return to your hotel in Geneva.